Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Shout Outs! Happy 4th Of July!

Shout Outs!


Okay so one of my friend on Moviestarplanet wants me to do a shout out... i don't think it a good idea but i told my other friend and she said it was a good idea! So i'm gonna start doing it now :)



Shout Outs:

Kittybonebest: For thinking of this idea!


[nicki]: for supporting me to do this :)


1zoeykayla1: for being my bestes bestie :)


blackipease18: for being my 2nd bestie :) and supporting me.


Katelynknutt123: for being my 3rd best friend, and always giving me gifts :)


I guess that's it :) Thanks!

I did a new background if u can't see it.. i show it :)
comment below of what u think!
Go check out the new poll :)


O, i almost forgot! 

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!!!!!! (u thought i forgot?)




1 comment:

What do you think?