Friday, June 21, 2013

VIP VIP! YOU CAN GET VIP! ~How To Be 1 Year Vip On Msp

VIP VIP! YOU CAN GET VIP!


Okay, so i have been getting messages that you want vip and stuff... so here is the funny part... i CANT give you vip :D lol... come on laugh  with me here :D (why aren't you laughing :( ) anyways! BUT there is a WAY you CAN GET VIP! So Msp just got 1000,000,000+ players! COOL! And MSP is doing raffle (YAY!) Who ever Wins get 1 YEAR VIP!!!!! YAYYY!!!!!!!!! (you should be yelling and scream right now) I made a Video On Youtube All About it! WATCH it to know how to get vip and ONLY ONE person get that vip, okay! BTW you have to get your name in the raffle before JULY 1ST! P.S i made a new account and it Young Ki Ki, So ADD ME, people who want me to add them :). Hope this help! Keep Reading for More News! This is Also funny cuz, a year ago i ask Msp to give NON-Vips 1 day of Vip!  And it came to... in a different way, but it came true :) (Btw watch the Video in FULLSCREEN!) (also like please :)

-Ki Ki


















:o A LOT OF VIEWS!


OMGosh  i got on my blog and i got a lot of View and this is how many views i got 5336+ :o I'M I getting FAMOUS or What? (lol jk) I'm just gonna tell you that i'm making account that can be level 2+ for you guys! I would NEVER forget you guys and everything you done ;)... this is old news but i'm gonna tell it anyways! So this one day when i got one Msp everyone was post "New Person on the Highscore" "In you Face Pump" "I'm laughing right now, and pump is crying :D" The girl on the higscore was new and NoOne know who she is... she  was like the 'new" pump and most of pumps hater was happy and her Fan was starting drama >.<. It was hurting The girl (btw her name is Doodlebop) people wrote in pump and bop wall "Team Bop" Team Doodle" Team Pump Forever" Some was nice and kind to her while others hater  :(( it was hurting doodlebop but i just didn't want to get in it so i leave it alone.. i know that the next day everything was gonna go back to what it was... pump being that the top and all! And the next Day it was!

I Have been thinking of idea and stuff since i have a lot of views on my blog













11 comments:

  1. hi add me im little miss lolz 129

    ReplyDelete
  2. add me plz i'm: bubble gum princess2001

    ReplyDelete
  3. add me plz! i'm bubble gum princess2001

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry but i don't add people on Moviestarplanet i don't get the username right >.< and i add someone ESL. So u just add me! Username is Young ki ki :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg love ur blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Assholes! ITZ NOT WORKING TO HACK THE GAME IVE TRYED FUCKING ALL THINGS NOTHING CAN LONGER HACK/GLITCH! GET IT NOT WORKSSSSSSSSSS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi its 2014! it dose not work! but if u have any cheats go on my account: U... cute cake P...coolgirl0, make it cool and a vip if u can plz! its level 6!

    ReplyDelete
  8. add me, im called beauty48

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?